So many of you shared appreciation for the last group of blog recommendations. I promised to recommend more, so here is the fulfillment of my promise.
- Taldimblogging – Vincent Artale was the first blogger I remember reblogging any of my posts. He is well known for sharing many of our writings, and we are so appreciative to him. He also writes his own material that gives you something to chew on.
- Unlearning – Lauren Fortenberry is a college professor and writes about a wide array of subjects. I connected because when I first read her blog, she was teaching at a university not far from where I ministered for 6 years. I was able to talk about South Georgia through comments and continue to read her posts.
- CHRISTian poetry – I love reading Deborah Ann’s poetry. My grandmother was a poet, and the encouraging content takes me back. It is always a blessing.
- Justified and Redeemed – Christina Lee is a young blogger whose love for Christ is evident. I would highly encourage you to follow her blog and encourage her as I know God will use her to encourage you.
- Living Faith – This is the ministry of Clarence Dalrymple, an evangelist who served alongside the late Pastor John Osteen in the early days of Lakewood Church in Houston, TX. Such an encouraging brother in Christ!
- Evad Mac – This new blogger from Australia and I have developed a good camaraderie on WordPress. I highly recommend his blog.
- Ellie – This precious pastor’s Wife is a biblical nutritionist and a blessing. This lady genuinely cares about her audience.
- paytej – This is a pastor who is a church planter like myself. I encourage you to follow his blog and pray for his ministry.
- Life with an illness – Mackenzie is a new blogger who battles chronic illness and has so much compassion. If you battle chronic illness, I know it will help you to read from someone who understands.
- Squid’s Cup of Tea – Sydney is a Messianic homeschooler who is wise beyond her years.
I hope you enjoy these bloggers as much as I do.